FY2016 Delivery System Health Information Investment (DSHII) SUPPLEMENTAL FUNDING OPPORTUNITY
HRSA Announces Supplemental Funding to Eligible Health Centers
Due: July 20, 2016 / 4pm CST
On Monday, June 20th, 2016 the United States Department of Health and Human Services announced supplemental funding available to Federal Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) to those who qualify through the HRSA Health Center Program.
Examples listed of eligible activities for funding range from equipment and supplies to purchase, health information system enhancements, as well as staff training for implementation, optimization, and overall improvement of the use of health IT solutions.
To help guide those who qualify in Kansas, Synōvimserves health centers in the following and beyond:
- Develop, modify, or improve existing and/or new clinical and operational workflows
- Integrate clinical decision support tools into EHRs
- Consult on EHR enhancements to support integration of data from multiple clinical services or documentation of telehealth patient encounters
- Support interoperability and health information exchange with clinical, operational, and public health partners
- Train providers and staff to implement, maintain, and improve the use of health IT
- Discover and document best practice for disaster recovery on a clinic by clinic basis
With Synōvim, our team of experienced consultants provide an initial consultative review of your specific needs, a completed Statement of Work, as well as budgetary costs for any services that clinics would like to include in this upcoming supplemental funding opportunity.
We have proven success with over 350 healthcare professionals working with providers in all healthcare settings of implementation, support, and quality improvement.
Our expertise is unmatched for our Kansas Providers; let us be of service to you, your clinic, and staff.
Contact us today to schedule a no-obligation / no cost consultative review and initial budgetary costs proposal for solutions you’re seeking.
You may reach us via phone at our Topeka headquarters:
(785)273-3031 or email us at: email@example.com
We look forward to partnering with you!