Web-based Solution for Compliance with HIPAA Security Risk Analysis Requirements
Not sure if you are compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) electronic protected health information (e-PHI) security risk analysis requirements? Concerned about increasing HIPAA enforcement by the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) or an EHR Incentive Program (Meaningful Use) audit by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)? Let Synōvim Healthcare Solutions help.
Synōvim offers a web-based solution that provides a simple and affordable answer to HIPAA e-PHI security risk analysis requirements. Whether you are a Do-It-Yourself professional or prefer the expertise of our consultants, Synōvim provides assistance tailored to the level you need to successfully meet the HIPAA e-PHI security risk analysis requirements and reduce your risk for non-compliance in the event of an audit by the Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights
The Synōvim Advantage
- Available to provide just the right amount of support for your HIPAA security risk analysis
- Customizable HIPAA Security and Privacy services to support your HIPAA compliance program
- User-friendly interface is designed to standardize and simplify the HIPAA e-PHI security risk analysis process
- Assign tasks to appropriate members of your team so that information may be gathered efficiently
- Create a central repository of your policies and other HIPAA Security compliance documentation
- Remediation plan is automatically generated after all of your HIPAA security compliance interview
questions are documented
- Remediation plan can be customized to fit your healthcare environment
- Easily update and track the progress of your risk remediation plan throughout the year as HIPAA compliance tasks are completed
- Automatically generate a report of your security risk analysis including systems and locations that
were assessed, your current HIPAA security compliance and your risk remediation plan as updated
- Secure platform is routinely tested to ensure its security
- 24/7 access to all of your security information in a convenient, central location
- Accessible to all authorized team members at all of your locations
- Facilitates a quick response to a CMS Meaningful Use or OCR HIPAA audit
- External vulnerability scan of internet-facing systems
- Software is updated to reflect changes in legislation and regulatory mandates as well as trends in data breaches
- Software ensures that a thorough HIPAA e-PHI security risk analysis is completed
Regardless of the size of your healthcare organization, our security risk analysis will save you time and money whether you do it alone or with the assistance of our consultants.
For more information, contact us or read our HIPAA Security and Privacy FAQs.