Health Information Consultants Specializing in HIPAA Privacy and Security
The need to safeguard electronic protected health information (e-PHI) is clear, but it requires expertise beyond your usual scope of practice. Fortunately, Synōvim is here to help.
Our health information consultants bring a thorough understanding of the HIPAA Privacy and Security laws that govern patient information. By helping you secure all e-PHI flowing to and from your electronic health record (EHR) and other systems, we help protect your practice from data breaches that result in costly settlements and penalties. From our comprehensive Security Risk Analysis to our risk remediation support and more, you can trust Synōvim with your information systems security (ISS) management needs.
Comprehensive Security Risk Analysis
- Assess your health information technology (HIT) environment with our web-based risk assessment solution
- Assist in the development of your risk remediation plan
- Provide a resource kit with policy templates, forms and other guidance documents
Risk Remediation Plan Execution
- Manage projects throughout plan execution
- Recommend additional equipment and software as needed
ISS Policies and Procedures Review, Development & Updating
- Review existing policies and procedures to identify gaps, omissions, discrepancies, ambiguous language or errors
- Recommend updates and improvements for HIPAA compliance
- Assist with creating or updating policies and procedures as needed
HIPAA Privacy & Security Training Program
- Assistance with training program development for practice staff
Synōvim’s health information consultants offer an unmatched ability to assess and improve the security of your HIT environment. For more information, read our Information Systems Security Management FAQs.