Support and Consultation for Kansas Providers
Meaningful Use – a requirement for EHR Incentive Program payments – is a highly detailed, time-consuming task for busy physician practices. That’s why Synōvim offers complete, end-to-end assistance for Meaningful Use across all stages. We simplify the complex path to successful Meaningful Use attestation, helping Kansas providers earn incentives and avoid future rate adjustment penalties.
Our Meaningful Use consultants have already helped hundreds of Kansas providers achieve and attest to Stage 1 Meaningful Use. Together, our clients have collected more than $14 million in payments through the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs. Whether you’re currently working toward Stage 1 or Stage 2 Meaningful Use, you can count on your Synōvim consultant to ensure your systems can accommodate future requirements as you progress through all stages.
EHR Incentive Program Assistance
- Provide education, consultation and guidance on regulations and requirements
- Assist with registration and review status for eligibility confirmation
Certified EHR Technology (CEHRT) Assessment, Remediation & Configuration
- Confirm CEHRT status and assist with necessary upgrades/additions
- Review CEHRT configuration and assist with changes
Meaningful Use Project Management & Planning
- Develop custom project plans
- Identify critical tasks, resources and milestones
Meaningful Use Monitoring
- Conduct report reviews (quarterly and final before Meaningful Use attestation)
- Provide workflow redesign recommendations
Meaningful Use Attestation & Reporting Assistance
- Support throughout the process per EHR Incentive Program regulations and requirements
Your Synōvim consultant will work side-by-side with you to accelerate your path to Meaningful Use and prepare your practice for future initiatives in healthcare transformation. For more information, read our Meaningful Use Case Study and Meaningful Use FAQs.